5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless). Serve warm with or without chocolate syrup. My previous mug cake can be cooled and frosted and still tastes amazing but this one is best eaten warm. Mix all the dry ingredients in the mug.
These are also mess free as you have only one utensil to wash- your mug and that will also be clean the second you start eating this cake;-) This chocolate mug cake recipe is a complete game changer, bestie! None of that dry pseudo chocolate cake in a mug business here. Dangerously delicious and perfect to take care of those cravings that hit at the oddest hours. You can cook 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless)
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder/ 1 tbsp chocolate chips.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of granulated sugar, to taste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need of Chocolate syrup, for serving (optional).
Add dry ingredients to a large, microwave-safe mug and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) instructions
- In a mug, melt the butter. (If using chocolate chips, melt it with the butter and do everything else the same but omit the cocoa powder.).
- Add in the cocoa powder to the hot butter and mix with a fork till there are no more lumps. (This is called blooming and is done to intensify the flavour of the cocoa powder.).
- Next, add in the sugar and mix again then the milk. Mix everything together..
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined and a smooth batter forms..
- Microwave the mug cake for about a minute or at most 1 minute 10 seconds, depending on how fudgy you like it..
- Serve warm with or without chocolate syrup. My previous mug cake can be cooled and frosted and still tastes amazing but this one is best eaten warm. Enjoy!.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Combine flour, sugar, milk, cocoa powder, olive oil, and baking powder in a large mug and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds. It is an eggless cake recipe made using simple ingredients. A great choice for Valentines and anniversary where it's only your better half and you!