3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese). Throw the oats, cottage cheese, eggs, salt and vanilla in blender. Add the cottage cheese, rolled oats, eggs, and cinnamon (if using), to a blender. Blend on high until super smooth.
First, it's super simple to make. Second, eggs are celebrating a huge comeback. Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. You can have 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese)
- You need 1 cup of old-fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt (optional too).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla flavour (optional).
- It’s of Optional: Maple syrup, jam, or sliced berries, for serving.
- You need of Info.
- You need of MAKES 8 (3-inch-wide) pancakes SERVES 2 PREP TIME: 3 minutes to 5 minutes COOKING TIME: 10 minutes to 15 minutes. Just double recipe if feeding more than 2 people.
Blend the cottage cheese, vanilla extract, honey, egg whites, oats, cinnamon and baking powder in blender. Heat a griddle or a nonstick pan to medium-low; spray with cooking spray. When the pancake bubbles, flip it over and cook the other side. A healthy and delicious recipe for Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes.
3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) instructions
- Throw the oats, cottage cheese, eggs, salt and vanilla in blender. Blend till smooth..
- In a frying pan, add some oil and form pancakes. When bubbles have formed and edges look cooked. Flip pancake..
- Add optional ingredients and enjoy!.
These simple cottage cheese pancakes are fluffy and light, and the perfect breakfast for the entire family. The recipe contains oatmeal, cottage cheese, and eggs for a protein rich and filling breakfast. This pancake recipe is also gluten free. These are wonderful and are almost too healthy to be true.. Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook just like"silver dollar" pancakes, a few small ones at a time.