Grilled Beef and Veggies Kebabs.
You can have Grilled Beef and Veggies Kebabs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Beef and Veggies Kebabs
- Prepare of Beef (rib-eye) cut into cubes or bite size (forgot to weight it).
- Prepare of Zucchini cut into half, 1” long.
- You need of Squash cut into half, 1” long.
- You need of Shiitake mushrooms trim half of the stem.
- You need of Red onion cut into 1” long.
- It’s of Sweet bell pepper cut into 1”.
- Prepare of Bamboo skewers (soaked in the water for at least 10 minutes before use).
- Prepare of For marinated:.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of or more vegetable oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of 1/2 tsp chicken powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili flakes.
Grilled Beef and Veggies Kebabs instructions
- Separated the beef and the veggies in a different bowl. In a medium bowl wish together the marinate ingredients. Divides the marinate mixture into two. One pour over the beef, and the other pour over the veggies. Mix them well. Set asides for at least 20-30 minutes..
- Insert the beef and veggies into the bamboo skewers. You might thread it separately. But I like to mix them up. Beef and veggies in one skewers..
- Then grill the kebabs over a medium heat. Turning often until all sides of the meat is well brown and the vegetables are cooked but not mushy about 8-10 minutes. We got perfect medium rare beef..
- Take off from the grill, transfer to the serving plate, serve and enjoy!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.