Bakery style chocolate chip muffins. These bakery-style chocolate chip muffins are BIG in size, flavor, and texture. Today's homemade chocolate chip muffins rival any from a bakery. They're large and in charge, bursting with flavor, and are topped with a sweet sparkly sugar crunch.
I love enjoying a good muffin with a nice, warm cup of coffee, especially now that. Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins made healthy! This recipe is made without sugar, butter, or gluten! You can have Bakery style chocolate chip muffins using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bakery style chocolate chip muffins
- Prepare 4 of Tblsp unsalted butter melted and cooled at least 5 minutes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil (may substitute vegetable oil).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg + 1 egg white room temperature preferred.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk room temperature(2Tbsp powder& 1/2 cup water).
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/3 cup of additional granulated sugar, coarse sugar for topping.
I can now enjoy chocolate chip muffins without any guilt. I featured your recipe in my latest post, "Kick Start The. The BEST chocolate chip muffin recipe. These bakery-style muffins are moist, fluffy, loaded with chocolate chips, and have a perfect.
Bakery style chocolate chip muffins step by step
- Combine butter and canola oil in a large bowl. Stir well..
- Stir in sugar..
- Add egg, egg white and vanilla extract. Stir very well, until all ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Add buttermilk and stir well..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, corn starch and salt..
- Fold dry ingredients into wet gently, taking care not to over mix. Once about half of the dry ingredients have been incorporated into the better, add in chocolate chips and continue to fold in to better until all ingredients are just combined..
- Cover bowl with a dry towel and allow better to sit 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425F and line muffin tin with paper liners..
- Once oven has preheated, portion bar into 6-cavity large muffin tin (you may also use regular, 12 count muffin tin, you will just need to bake them for less time), filling each tin all the way to the top with batter (without overflowing)..
- Sprinkle tops generously with sugar and place muffin tin in preheated oven..
- Bake at 425F for 8 minutes and then reduce the oven temperature to 350F (do not open the oven door or remove the muffins, just leave them in and reduce the temperature) and bake another 15 minutes, or until tops are just beginning to turn golden brown (if you are using a 12-count muffin tin rather than jumbo – sized, these will not need to bake as long. Start checking your muffins after 7-8 minutes on 350F)..
- Allow to cool, and enjoy..
These Chocolate Chip Muffins are studded with mini chocolate chips and are super moist thanks to the butter and sour cream in the batter. Now get baking a batch of your own, your taste buds will thank you. For these bakery-style muffins, you'll need I feel like adding chocolate chips to everything I bake and so on this National Chocolate Chip Day I bring you these bakery style Chocolate Chip Muffins!. To make them look prettier, I sprinkled the chocolate chip muffins with some turbinado sugar on top before putting them in the oven. The secret to making tall, crunchy-top bakery style chocolate chip muffins.