3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese). Just three ingredients: Cottage cheese, eggs and oats. I will definitely make this more often! And if you would like another healthy cottage cheese recipe to make after this As all the main ingredients (egg, cottage cheese, and oats) are hearty, these cottage cheese pancakes are filling.
As someone who claimed for years not to like cottage cheese, these pancakes were the gateway that finally made me a It all gets dumped in your blender and blitzed just long enough to break down the oats (some chunky pieces are. This Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancake recipe is nutritious, filling and will give you a great start to the day. Heat pan or turn griddle on to medium heat. You can cook 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese)
- Prepare 1 cup of old-fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt (optional too).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla flavour (optional).
- Prepare of Optional: Maple syrup, jam, or sliced berries, for serving.
- You need of Info.
- It’s of MAKES 8 (3-inch-wide) pancakes SERVES 2 PREP TIME: 3 minutes to 5 minutes COOKING TIME: 10 minutes to 15 minutes. Just double recipe if feeding more than 2 people.
Add coconut oil or other cooking oil to pan/griddle to prepare. Easy pancakes made with just three ingredients – oats, eggs and banana. Ideal for baby led weaning and finger food for toddlers. I included oats in this recipe which makes the pancakes a bit more substantial and filling.
3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) step by step
- Throw the oats, cottage cheese, eggs, salt and vanilla in blender. Blend till smooth..
- In a frying pan, add some oil and form pancakes. When bubbles have formed and edges look cooked. Flip pancake..
- Add optional ingredients and enjoy!.
Oats are a great source of fibre and slow releasing complex carbs which. TIP: To make this recipe gluten-free, simply choose certified gluten-free rolled oats. What kind of cottage cheese is best in these pancakes? Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook just like"silver dollar" pancakes, a few small I have made this recipe many times and it is so good! These single-serving pancakes are a bit more like the custardy center bite of French toast: fluffy, eggy, and golden delicious.