Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen.
You can cook Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen
- You need 2 (14 oz) of Cans Low Sodium Beef Broth [high sodium will easily overwhelm your dish].
- It’s 2 Packages of Oriental Ramen [+ flavor packets].
- You need 6 of Thai Chilies [stems removed – minced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil Leaves [left whole].
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts (left whole).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chilled Pickled Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Quality Thai Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
Mike's 5 Minute Midnight Ramen step by step
- Place broth, noodles and flavor packets in a 6 quart pot. Begin your boil. While waiting for boil – quickly chop your vegetables, pull your leaves and gather your seasonings. At boil, throw everything in your pot except for your Thai Basil leaves, Cilantro leaves and pickled ginger. Boil for 5 minutes. At 4 minutes, add your Thai Basil leaves. Plate immediately and top/garnish with fresh Cilantro leaves, chilled picked ginger and red pepper flakes. That's it! Easy peasey! Enjoy!.