Microwaved Egg Pouches for Bento in 5 Minutes.
You can have Microwaved Egg Pouches for Bento in 5 Minutes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwaved Egg Pouches for Bento in 5 Minutes
- You need of Aburaage.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of ☆Sugar.
- It’s of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare of ☆Water.
- It’s of Toothpicks.
Microwaved Egg Pouches for Bento in 5 Minutes step by step
- Push down a bit with blade of a knife on the aburaage, then cut off the edge and open the pocket. (Pushing down makes the aburaage easy to open)..
- Fill the aburaage pocket with egg and the leftover edges..
- Use a toothpick to secure it. Place the pouch in a deep dish, and without covering in plastic wrap, microwave for 1 minute!.
- Mix the ☆ ingredients (sugar, soy sauce, and water) and add it to the dish. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2:30 minutes. (Adjust the cooking time according to your microwave.).
- It's done (If you have time, let it rest a bit to absorb the flavors)..
- You can try this too: Cut a slice of ham into 4 strips and add 2 strips to each pocket after Step 1. It's a great way add bulk!.