You can have Blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- You need 2 1/2 c of plain flour.
- You need 1 1/8 c of sugar White.
- You need 300 g of blueberries.
- It’s 1 c of milk w 1 tbsp lemon (leave for 10 mins).
- It’s 120 ml of oil (plain).
- Prepare 2 of lrg eggs.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 c of brown sugar (for topping).
Blueberry muffins instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients- flour sugar baking powder salt.
- In separate bowl mix milk oil eggs and vanilla.
- Mix wet into dry.
- Add the blueberries (leave some to decorate the top) could use less blueberries.
- Bake at 220°c oven but turn down straight away to 185°c.
- 20 mins in the oven! 🙂 enjoy!!.