Just 5 Minutes! Delicious Varations of Microwave-Steamed Bread.
You can have Just 5 Minutes! Delicious Varations of Microwave-Steamed Bread using 2 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Just 5 Minutes! Delicious Varations of Microwave-Steamed Bread
- You need of Pancake mix.
- You need of Soy milk.
Just 5 Minutes! Delicious Varations of Microwave-Steamed Bread instructions
- "Plain" – Combine the pancake mix and soy milk. Pour into the muffin cups (or heat-proof container), cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 2 minutes 30-50 seconds..
- "Cinnamon Raisin" – Combine 100g of pancake mix, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 80ml of soy milk. Roughly stir in 10g of raisins and microwave..
- "Honey & Yogurt" – Substitute the soy milk for 90g of yogurt and combine with the pancake mix. Stir in 1 teaspoon of honey and microwave..
- "Black Sesame & Soy Flour" – Combine 100g of pancake mix, 10g of black sesame seeds, 10g of soy flour, and 100ml of soy milk. Microwave..
- "Banana" : Combine 100g of pancake mix, 60ml of soy milk, and 1 small mashed banana. Microwave..
- "Chorizo Sausage & Cheese" – Add 1 finely chopped (5 mm pieces) chorizo sausage and 20g of finely chopped cheese to the basic recipe. Top with parsley and then microwave. (Instead of chorizo, you can use wiener sausages or ham)..
- For Almond Coffee: Combine 100 g pancake mix + 2 teaspoons of instant coffee and dissolve into 1-2 teaspoons of hot water. Mix in 80 ml of soy milk. After pouring into the muffin cups, top with sliced almonds and then microwave. You could also add a little bit of sugar…I don't though..
- For Italian Tomato muffins: Combine 100 g pancake mix + 50 ml soy milk + 1/2 tomato diced into 1 cm cubes. Pour into the muffin cups and top with grated cheese and parsley. Microwave for 10 seconds longer than the base recipe..
- "Carrot & Cinnamon" – Add 30g of grated carrot and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon to the base "plain" recipe and microwave..
- "Curry & Sausage" – Add 2 finely chopped wiener sausages and 1-2 teaspoons of curry to the base "plain" recipe. Microwave..