Simple Chicken Dum Biryani.
You can cook Simple Chicken Dum Biryani using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Dum Biryani
- It’s For of Marination:.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- It’s As required of (Marinate Chicken with Turmeric,Red Chilli powder,Lemon Juice)(Marinate the chicken for 1 hour in refrigerator).
- It’s For of Dried Spices:.
- Prepare 6 pieces of Cloves.
- It’s 4 pieces of Cardomoms.
- You need 2 sticks of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 3 of Biryani Leaves.
- You need 1 piece of Star Anise.
- Prepare For of Biryani Ingredients:.
- It’s 500 gms of Basmati rice (Soaked for 30 mins).
- It’s 5 of Onions Grinded.
- You need 4 of Tomato Paste – Tomatoes Grinded.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ginger & Garlic Paste.
- It’s 5 tsp+3tsp of Ghee Oil.
- Prepare 5 of Green Chilli -Chillies(Slit).
- You need 2 Handful of Mint Leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s For of Water Plus Coconut Milk Quantity:.
- Prepare 500 gms of Basmati rice.
- It’s 5 tumbler of water.
- It’s 1 tumbler of Coconut Milk.
Simple Chicken Dum Biryani instructions
- Turn on the Stove And keep a big tawa or any vessel of your choice for cooking biryani..
- Add the ghee plus oil combo and let it get warmed up..
- After the combo is warm. Add all the dried Spices that I mentioned above and sautè them for a while..
- After 2 mins. The onion paste and cook the onions until they are golden brown and until oil starts to separate from the onions..
- Add tomato paste(only after the onions are ensured golden brown)and sautè them for a while until the raw smell goes off from the tomato paste..
- Add Mint leaves and stir them slowly.At this point in time, You will be enjoying the smell of the gravy formed. Gama Gama🤤.
- After 2 mins of adding mint leaves. Add the marinated chicken and stir them until the chicken is quarter cooked..
- Now add the water plus Coconut milk with the same quantity that I mentioned above..And stir them for a minute..
- Add Basmati rice that is soaked in water for 30 mins after the broth starts to boil. Your work for preparing Biryani is Done Peace..
- For Dhum Heating it. Cover the Tawa with a Lid and Place a Large vessel filled with Hot water. And cook them for 30 mins on low flame..
- After 30 mins, remove the lid. And the biryani is ready..