5 Minute Meals! From Leftovers to Fried Rice.
You can cook 5 Minute Meals! From Leftovers to Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Meals! From Leftovers to Fried Rice
- It’s 2 of scoops Cooked rice (warm).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped spring onion.
- It’s 1 of Desired fillings (wiener sausage, bacon, seafood, mushrooms, vegetables).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of decent amount Salt and pepper, umami seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of Finely chopped parsley (optional).
- You need 1 of drizzle Oyster sauce (optional).
5 Minute Meals! From Leftovers to Fried Rice instructions
- Combine the warm rice and the egg. Melt some butter in a frying pan, and quickly cook the rice on high heat. Be sure to move it around quickly so that it doesn't have a chance to burn..
- Add the onion and continue to cook the rice on high heat in the frying pan while shaking it. Once the rice breaks apart, add in the salt, pepper, and umami seasoning, if available. Here is where you can add in the oyster sauce if you would like. Finally sprinkle the parsley over the top if you're going to use it and it's done!.