5 Minute Meals! From Leftovers to Fried Rice.
You can have 5 Minute Meals! From Leftovers to Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Meals! From Leftovers to Fried Rice
- Prepare of scoops Cooked rice (warm).
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Chopped spring onion.
- It’s of Desired fillings (wiener sausage, bacon, seafood, mushrooms, vegetables).
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of decent amount Salt and pepper, umami seasoning.
- It’s of Finely chopped parsley (optional).
- Prepare of drizzle Oyster sauce (optional).
5 Minute Meals! From Leftovers to Fried Rice step by step
- Combine the warm rice and the egg. Melt some butter in a frying pan, and quickly cook the rice on high heat. Be sure to move it around quickly so that it doesn't have a chance to burn..
- Add the onion and continue to cook the rice on high heat in the frying pan while shaking it. Once the rice breaks apart, add in the salt, pepper, and umami seasoning, if available. Here is where you can add in the oyster sauce if you would like. Finally sprinkle the parsley over the top if you're going to use it and it's done!.