Mushroom Cashewnut Masala.
You can have Mushroom Cashewnut Masala using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Cashewnut Masala
- It’s of Whole Garam Masala -.
- Prepare as per need of 2 cardamom pods, 2 pieces of Dalchini(cinnamon), Cumin seeds (Zeera) – 1/2 tsp, 6-7 black peppercorns, 3-4 cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Onion – (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 15 of Cashew Nuts (Kaju) – (cashews to add to gravy).
- You need 200gm of White Button Mushroom -s (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of Cashew Nuts (Kaju) – small pieces for subji (soaked in warm water for 15 mins).
- You need 1 of Tomato – (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Kashmiri Red chilli powder -.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander Powder (Dhania) -.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder (Haldi) -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste -.
- Prepare 5 tsp of Oil / butter -.
- Prepare as per taste of salt -.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
Mushroom Cashewnut Masala instructions
- Heat 2 tsp oil / butter in a pan. Then add the roughly chopped onions, tomatoes and cashews and fry them until onions and tomatoes softens..
- Once tomatoes and onions are cooked, let it cool down. Then grind them and make smooth paste..
- Meanwhile, roast with oil/butter, broken and soaked cashewnuts and keep aside.
- Now in a Kadai, add 3tsp oil, then Add green chilli and the whole spices. Further add ready gravy and ginger garlic paste to it. Let gravy simmer for 5-10mins. Keep stirring in between..
- Now add powdered spices like Kashmiri chilli powder and coriander powder and mix well. Cover and bring this gravy to a boil for about 10 mins or so. Till gravy starts leaving the oil from edges..
- Add the mushrooms and riasted cashewnut and mix well. Cover and cook for another 5-7 mins or until the gravy thickens a little until the desired consistency..
- Add very little water if you find its too thick. Add kasuri methi and cook for 2-3mins..
- Garnish with coriander sprigs and serve hot with rice or roti..