5 Minute Mayonnaise.
You can have 5 Minute Mayonnaise using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Mayonnaise
- Prepare 10 oz of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 1/2 of a juiced lemon.
- You need 1 T of white vinegar.
- You need 1/2 t of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 t of garlic power.
- Prepare 1 t of dijon mustard.
- It’s to taste of fresh ground salt and pepper.
5 Minute Mayonnaise step by step
- Use a tallish narrow jar, I use a large jelly Mason jar. Pour the oil in, add the egg and the seasoning..
- Sink your immersion blender all the way to the bottom, turn on and after the emulsion starts to form, slowly work the wand up and down until fully blended..