Eggless Chocolate Cake.
You can have Eggless Chocolate Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cake
- You need 2 cups of maida (all-purpose flour).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil or butter.
- You need 1 cups of castor sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk + 1 tsp white vinegar, mixed and rested for 5 minutes.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Eggless Chocolate Cake step by step
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take butter or oil and sugar powder..
- Beat in one direction till the mixture turns smooth and fluffy..
- Also sieve, maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- Now add vinegar, vanilla extract and warm milk..
- Mix gently to attain smooth dropping consistency..
- Transfer the cake batter to a cake mould..
- Bake the cake at 180 degree celsius for 25 minutes. the bake time may vary depending on your pan and oven.so just bake it until a skewer or tester inserted comes out clean..
- Cool down the cake completely.Now eggless chocolate cake is ready to be served..