– Baked Cinnamon Mini Rolls Cake.
You can cook – Baked Cinnamon Mini Rolls Cake using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of – Baked Cinnamon Mini Rolls Cake
- You need of For the dough.
- You need * 3/4 cup of : warm milk mixed with 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice keep aside for 5 minutes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter melted.
- You need 2 teaspoon of dry yeast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Filling:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of *unpacked brown sugar *.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder *.
- You need 3 tablespoon of softened butter.
- It’s of The glaze: *.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar *.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract *.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of milk.
– Baked Cinnamon Mini Rolls Cake step by step
- For the dough: * In a small bowl, mix milk with sugar and yeast. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Keep aside. * Add oil to butter, pour on the flour mixture and mix using your hand.Add the milk mixture to the flour gradually and knead until you get a smooth dough, will take 7 – 10 minutes of kneading.Cover the dough and keep in warm place to rise, for 1 or 1 and half hour..
- Making the filling:Mix all ingredients together. **Making the glaze:Mix all ingredients together. **Making the cinnamon rolls: * Roll dough Spread the filling with your hand on the rolled dough.Roll it up from the longest side, roll tight but not too tight. Pinch the seam tightly..
- Cut the roll into 16 slices and place on baking sheet. I used a large greased baking sheet since I wanted the rolls to have enough space to expand when left to rest..
- Cover the rolls and let rise for 40 minutes. Preheat oven to 180C/360F. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until it's golden..
- With coffee it is amazing combination!! During weekend best recipe to try out with family.