A 5-Minute Meal! Healthy Non-fried Chicken Tenderloin.
You can have A 5-Minute Meal! Healthy Non-fried Chicken Tenderloin using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A 5-Minute Meal! Healthy Non-fried Chicken Tenderloin
- Prepare 1 of Chicken tenderloin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sake.
- It’s 3 tbsp of or more Panko.
- You need 1 of ★Shiso leaf.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of generous shakes ★Black pepper.
A 5-Minute Meal! Healthy Non-fried Chicken Tenderloin instructions
- Cut the chicken tenderloins into bite-sized pieces along the grain. Put them in a heatproof bowl and pour in the sake. Mince the shiso leaves and mix them with the ★ ingredients..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Take it out of the microwave to cool, then microwave it for another 30 seconds. Turn the pieces to cook them through..
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the panko by pan frying it in a frying pan until golden brown. (Be careful not to overcook it or else the panko will become brittle)..
- After cooking the chicken, blot the moisture, then toss it with the mixture. Sprinkle on the pan-fried panko and it's done..