Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal.
You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- You need 2 cups of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg (for egg-free sub 1 Tbsp. flax meal + 3 Tbsp. water – let set for 5-10 minutes).
- You need 3 of bananas (ripe/brown), mashed.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of Milk (may sub non-dairy milk of choice to make dairy-free) “I did use soy milk”.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C. Grease a 9×9 baking dish and set aside..
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients. Stir until well combined..
- Transfer batter to the baking dish. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until center is cooked through. Remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving..
- Serve topped with smooth peanut butter, banana slices, dried cranberries and goji berries..