Chinese-Style Komatsuna in 5 Minutes.
You can have Chinese-Style Komatsuna in 5 Minutes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese-Style Komatsuna in 5 Minutes
- It’s of bunches Greens (spinach, komatsuna, or your choice of leafy greens).
- Prepare of Sake.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Sesame oil.
Chinese-Style Komatsuna in 5 Minutes instructions
- Cut the greens into bite-sized pieces. Divide the stem portions from the leafy portions..
- Next, heat oil in a frying pan, and fry the stems. Swirl the oil around, then add the leafy portions and the rest of the ingredients..
- This picture shows how it looks after adding the leaves. Toss the pan a few times to coat the ingredients and turn off the heat once they become wilted (be careful not to overcook)..
- Transfer the greens and all the liquid to a dish and enjoy..