Eggless Choco chips cookies.
You can have Eggless Choco chips cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Choco chips cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 of flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax seeds + 3 tbsp water, mixed and rested for 5 minutes).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of + ¼ cup all-purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Eggless Choco chips cookies step by step
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with brown sugar and castor sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy..
- Add the flax egg and vanilla. Mix well..
- In the same bowl, add flour, baking soda and coco powder. Mix well to combine the dry and the wet ingredients..
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of milk if the dough is too dry. Refrigerate the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180*C and line the baking tray with parchment paper/ silicon mat..
- Use an ice-cream scoop to transfer the dough into balls on the baking tray..
- Press them lightly with your fingers and place chocolate chips on top..
- Bake the cookies at 180*C for 10 minutes until the edges of the cookies are brown.
- Let the cookies rest on the baking tray for another 10 minutes (outside the oven) before you lift them..
- Your eggless chocolate Choco chip cookies are ready to serve.