Cook for Just 5 Minutes Keema Curry.
You can have Cook for Just 5 Minutes Keema Curry using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cook for Just 5 Minutes Keema Curry
- You need of Yakiniku sauce.
- Prepare of Onion (minced).
- You need of Ground pork.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- You need of rounded tablespoon Plain flour.
- You need of Miso.
- You need of Tomato ketchup.
- You need of Cold water or hot water.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of To Boost the Flavor.
- It’s of Celery (minced, leaves included).
- You need of rounded tablespoon Green peas (frozen).
- It’s of ＊Garam Masala (optional).
- It’s of ＊Cardamon (powder, optional).
Cook for Just 5 Minutes Keema Curry step by step
- Prepare all of the ingredients so that they are ready to use..
- Cook the minced onion and ground pork in a heated frying pan. (If everything is prepared at this time, you can add the celery to change the flavor). Once cooked, add the yakiniku sauce and the curry powder. Cook for 1 minute. Turn off the heat and stir in the flour well..
- Dissolve the miso in the water and add to the frying pan from Step 2. Simmer over medium-low heat for 2 minutes. At this point, add the ketchup and green beans (if necessary). Lastly, season with salt, pepper, and the ＊ ingredients (if prepared) to adjust the flavor..