Baked vadapav. Baked Vada Pav Recipe – How To Make Baked Batata Vada Pav At Home – Healthy Snack Recipe – Neha..vada pav,baked vada pav recipe,recipe for batata vada pav,vadapav recipe,snacks with potato,how to make vadapav,eggless pav recipe,vadapav at home,vadapav street food,masala buns recipe. Learn how to make Baked Vada Pav recipe at home with Chef Neha Naik on Get Curried. Give your regular oily Vada Pav a twist and make this baked Vada Pav at. baked vada pav or masala bun video recipe finally, the dough of baked vada pav or ladi pav has to be kneaded else they will turn hard and chewy.
In a bowl, mix yeast and sugar with lukewarm water. Brush the baked vada pav with butter immediately and transfer them to a wired rack. Vada pav or wada pav is the common man's food in Mumbai and is a popular street food snack across whole Maharashtra. You can have Baked vadapav using 41 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked vadapav
- Prepare of Ingredients for bread.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of dry Yeast.
- Prepare of maida.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Ingredients for Vada mixture.
- It’s 3 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare leaves of oil,curry leaves, mustard seeds,green chillies, turmeric powder,grated Ginger,salt and coriander.
- Prepare 1 of step.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry yeast and mix it..keep it of 15mins.
- It’s 2 of step.
- It’s of in a bowl take.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Maida (if not that you can also use wheat flour).
- It’s pinch of salt mix it.
- It’s of add the yeast mixture to this..mix it well.
- You need of if needed add more milk and mix.
- Prepare of keep it aside for 1 or 1 and half hour..make sure you cover it with a cloth.
- You need of For making vada mixture.
- Prepare of In a frying pan heat up some Oil, mustard seed, curry leaves,2green chillies, turmeric powder.
- It’s 3 of boiled potatoes..mash it well and add it to the frying pan.
- It’s of Add some grated ginger, salt to taste and finely chopped coriander and mix.
- It’s of Step 3 (After 1hour).
- It’s of Check the dough..and add some flour to it and mix it.
- Prepare of Then add some oil and mix it again.
- It’s of On a flat surface sprinkle some flour and put the dough on it..now knead the dough for 5-7 mins.
- You need of once it starts coming together add a little oil amd knead again.
- It’s of Roll out the Dough into a thin loaf and cut equally size of yhe dough.
- You need of Roll each portion into a ball.
- Prepare of Then take one ball and flattened it out, in the middle add the garlic chutney on top of this add the potatoes mixture and then start pinching the dough. Make sure the edges are pinched properly.
- Prepare of Put then into a cake tin which is greased.
- It’s of Similarly prepare the other balls.
- It’s of Cover the tin and Keep it for 30 to 45 mins.
- It’s 4 of Step.
- You need of Apply a little milk on the dough for Browning for the bread.
- It’s of Pre-heat the oven on 200 degree for 10mins.
- It’s of Now bake it on 220 degree for 15-20 mins.
- It’s of After it's done..brush a little butter on it amd then de-mould it m separate the sections.
- Prepare of And it's ready to eat #foodalleyind.
It is basically a savory slider of fried mashed potato. A healthy version of vada pav – pav dough wrapped around vadas and baked. Ingredients for Baked Vada Pav Recipe. Potato filling, whole wheat pao, garlic Serve vada pav hot with fried green chilies and more chutney powder.
Baked vadapav instructions
Ask any Mumbaikar their favorite street food and most of them will say it is Vada Pav. Vada Pav is Mumbai's most popular street food! Spicy potato filling is sandwiched between burger buns and layered with spicy Vada Pav is one of Mumbai's most famous food. Give your regular oily Vada Pav a twist and make this baked Vada Pav at home this rainy season. Do try it at home and share your experience in the comments below.