Sweet Potato Daigaku-Imo Style in 5 minutes.
You can cook Sweet Potato Daigaku-Imo Style in 5 minutes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Daigaku-Imo Style in 5 minutes
- Prepare of Japanese sweet potato.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of ◆ Sugar.
- It’s of ◆ Soy sauce.
- You need of ◆ Salt.
Sweet Potato Daigaku-Imo Style in 5 minutes step by step
- Cut the sweet potatoes into thin and long sticks, soak in a bowl of water for about 1 minute, and drain..
- Pat dry the excess water from the sweet potatoes. Since it is troublesome, I put the sweet potatoes in a skillet and briefly cook it to evaporate the moisture..
- In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the sweet potatoes until brown on the surface (they will fall apart if you cook them too long)..
- Add the ◆ ingredients and cook until the liquid reduces..