Surprisingly Easy 5-Minute Banana Cookies.
You can have Surprisingly Easy 5-Minute Banana Cookies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Surprisingly Easy 5-Minute Banana Cookies
- It’s of Cake flour.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Banana.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Surprisingly Easy 5-Minute Banana Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Measure the flour out in a bag, then measure the sugar and baking powder out and place those in the bag as well. Give the bag a shake to mix the ingredients together..
- Add the banana and vegetable oil into the bag as well. Crush the banana up inside the bag with your hands then spoon the mixture into cookie shapes onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. You could also pipe the mixture on parchment paper if you'd prefer..
- Turn the oven down to 170°C and bake the cookies for 15 minutes. Then leave them to cool and serve..