5 Minute Milk Risotto that Kids Love.
You can cook 5 Minute Milk Risotto that Kids Love using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Milk Risotto that Kids Love
- Prepare of Spinach (frozen).
- It’s of Canned tuna.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of rice bowl full Plain cooked rice.
- You need of Heavy cream (optional).
5 Minute Milk Risotto that Kids Love step by step
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan, stir-fry the spinach (use frozen spinach as-is), and add the canned tuna (drain the excess oil beforehand)..
- Beat the egg, pour it into the pan from Step 1, stir-fry with the other ingredients and continue stirring as you would when making scrambled eggs. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour in the milk, once simmered with the other ingredients, add the rice..
- Simmer until the rice have plumped up and thickened, (pour in the heavy cream if you have some), and it's done..