Tonpeiyaki In 5 Minutes.
You can cook Tonpeiyaki In 5 Minutes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tonpeiyaki In 5 Minutes
- You need of Thinly sliced pork shoulder.
- Prepare of Tempura crumbs.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of Tonkatsu sauce.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
Tonpeiyaki In 5 Minutes instructions
- Heat a frying pan, spread out the pork slices, and cook them on both sides..
- Add in the tempura crumbs and mix them with the pork..
- Crack an egg over the mixture and mix it together with the pork and tempura crumbs while beating it. When the egg is half-cooked, stop the heat..
- Transfer the tonpeiyaki to a plate and cover it with tonkatsu sauce, ketchup, and mayonnaise in that order to serve..