Vickys Quick & Sticky Stir-Fried Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Quick & Sticky Stir-Fried Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Quick & Sticky Stir-Fried Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 6 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 4 tbsp of hoisin sauce, see my 'free from' recipe attached below within my crispy duck pancake recipe.
- It’s 4 tbsp of soy sauce, see my soy-free version below.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thai sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 400 grams of lean lamb fillet, sliced thinly.
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers, sliced.
- It’s 400 grams of broccoli cut into florets.
- Prepare 2 packages (250 g) of each) of microwave 'ready in 2 minutes' basmati rice.
- You need 1 of spray oil as needed.
Vickys Quick & Sticky Stir-Fried Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Combine the garlic, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345694-vickys-chinese-style-aromatic-duck-pancake-rolls-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332952-vickys-soy-sauce-substitute.
- Spray a wok or frying pan with a little oil and brown off the lamb. It'll take 2 minutes over a high heat.
- Remove the lamb and keep warm. Put the peppers and broccoli in the pan with 3 tbsp water added to the pan juices. Cook for 5 minutes until tender.
- Add the lamb back in with the sauce mixture and heat through while you microwave the rice.
- Plate up the rice and spoon the stir-fry on top.