Palua sagu kheeri.
You can have Palua sagu kheeri using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Palua sagu kheeri
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Arrowroot powder.
- It’s of Soak the Arrowroot powder with 1 cup water mix it, leave for 2.
- Prepare of Mins, then discard the top water, again add 1/2 cup water in it.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sago wash and soak for 1 hour (double the volume).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare of Cashew nuts for decorations.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Palua sagu kheeri instructions
- Heat milk, sugar 2 tbsp in a kadai, cook for 5 minutes, stir it continuously. Then add Arrowroot batter and cardamom powder stir it continuously for about 3 minutes, till the texture is like custard. Keep it aside. Then.
- Take another pan add sago, milk powder, sugar 1 tbsp, cornflour mix it, then cook for 2 minutes add little ghee, this mixture will turn into a dough. Cool down, heat oil in a pan, take small portion of dough like(balls) fry light brown in colour.
- Add the balls into the Arrowroot kheer decorate with cashew nuts and serve chilled/ hot..