Maya’s Friday Chicken – Honey & Lemon Aromatic Chicken.
You can cook Maya’s Friday Chicken – Honey & Lemon Aromatic Chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maya’s Friday Chicken – Honey & Lemon Aromatic Chicken
- You need 1 of whole organic chicken (large or two small).
- It’s 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5-6 of minutes lemons or 1-2 lemons.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of organic chicken stock powder / boulion.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Indian curry (turmeric, cumin, black pepper, ginger, yellow mustard, paprika).
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of honey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Maya’s Friday Chicken – Honey & Lemon Aromatic Chicken step by step
- Cut the chicken into 6-8 pieces and lay them in a casserole pot that has a lid..
- Pour olive on the chicken. Sprinkle all the spices on the chicken and massage the spice intro he pieces of chicken until well coated..
- Add water until chicken is 2/3 covered in it. Add garlic cloves and lemons in the water..
- Pre-heat the oven to night temperature eg 280c. Cover the pot with a lid and put in the oven. Cook for 1.5 hrs..
- After 1.5 hrs, take the lid off and cook for another 20’ until chicken browns..
- For the final 10’ before serving, turn the heat on turbo (add hot air). Change the chicken over to the other side half way through (after 5 minutes).
- The chicken will let our wonderful and fragrant juice that can be used to sprinkle over meat or potatoes when serving..