Chicken hot salsa.
You can have Chicken hot salsa using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken hot salsa
- Prepare 1 of full chicken breast.
- You need 3 of onions.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes + 1 tomato.
- Prepare 3 of Capsicums.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of habanero sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chilli garlic ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 6 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of Cooking time:.
- You need 20 of minutes for cutting.
- It’s 25 of minutes for cooking.
Chicken hot salsa instructions
- Wash chicken breast, clean fat from it. Now cut chicken breast into strips..
- Cut onions into square pieces. You can also use left over green onions white parts..
- Cut Capsicums into square pieces. Take out white part from it..
- Finely chopped 3 tomatoes to make sauce..
- Pour oil in a pan, add garlic paste. Bhonofy it till garlic turns golden brown..
- Now add chicken strips in it and bhonofy it..
- Add salt, black pepper powder, herbeno sauce, chicken powder and crushed red chillies. Bhonofy it for a minute..
- Put finely chopped tomatoes in chicken and bhonofy it..
- Dry out the water from it. Then add onions, Capsicums, and 1 tomato (square cut). Bhonofy for a minute. Vegetables should be crunchy..
- Now add ketchup, chilli garlic ketchup and mix it well..
- Now add vinegar, and again mix it well..
- At last add green chillies (cut into half) and simmer it for 5 minutes..
- Serve it hot with vegetables fried rice..
- You can change quantity of spices and ingredients according to your taste buds.**.