Malai Chaap. Soya malai chaap is a soybean dish that is cooked in a thick cream. A popular Indian dish, it is perfect both as a starter/snack or main dish. Malai Soya Chaap Tikka bahut hi tasty snack hai. isko banane ke liye jyada chhejo ki jarurat nahi We had this amazing soyachaap at Veer Ji Malai Chaap Wale, Geeta Colony.
Soya Chaap is creamy and mildly spicy flavourful gravy for roti, paratha and Nan. Malai Chaap is one of the dishes we all are missing just too much! So here is an authentic Malai Chaap recipe you can make at home, without a tandoor! You can cook Malai Chaap using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malai Chaap
- You need 2 tbsp of oil 200 grams soya chaap.
- It’s 1.5 cups of dahi/yogurt, whisked to make smooth.
- You need 25 of cashews, boiled for 5 minutes & ground to a fine paste.
- It’s 1 cup of malai/fresh dairy cream, whisked by hand until smooth.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste 1 tbsp garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of hara dhania finely chopped 1 tsp pudina finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt 1 tsp coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala 1/2 tsp black pepper powder.
Ingredients Malai chaap is one of the poplular recipe in India. When it is cooked then again dip it in leftover batter to get desired look and taste of malai chaap. Take soya chaap sticks and cut them into small pieces. In a bowl, add curd, ginger garlic paste, kasoori methi and salt.
Malai Chaap step by step
- Soak the soya chaap in water overnight. In the morning, boil it for 5–7 minutes then wash it well under running water and finally squeeze out the water..
- Pull out the soya sticks and chop each chaap into 3 pieces. Set aside..
- In a bowl, add the dahi and all the ingredients except the cashew paste and fresh cream. Whisk until they combine well..
- Add the soya chaap pieces and mix well, until it they coated all over with the marinade. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the soya chaap pieces and the cashew paste. Mix well and cover with a lid. Cook until the gravy thickens, stirring in between..
- Roast the soya chaap until it is a light golden color. Add the fresh cream and stir cook for a minute. Remove to a serving dish. Garnish with a little bit of chopped cilantro. Serve with roti, paratha, or naan at meals or as a starter/snack..
Soya Malai Chaap is a dish which is most loved in The Nothern and many parts of Delhi. Easy way to make tandoori malai chap tikka at home । Soya Malai Chaap Tikka Recipe. "Malai Chaap" A delicious veg indian snack loved by most of the countrymen! Watch out the recipe of this punjabi dish only on YouTube #warmthofpalate #chaap #malaichaap #soyachaap #chaaplover. malai chaap recipe malai chaap restaurant style cook with taste. र स ट र ट ज स मल ई च प आस न स घर पर बन य Afghani Malai Soya Chaap Restaurant Style. Afghani Malai Chaap Tikka is a great and unique recipe with a great taste. It doesn't matter whether you are a vegetarian or not Afghani Malai chaap tikka recipe are a great dish to have.