Kung Pao Chicken.
You can have Kung Pao Chicken using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kung Pao Chicken
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 cm of ginger, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 12 of dried red chilies, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes- 1 hour, seeded and cut into halves.
- Prepare 50 gr of roasted peanuts 🥜.
- It’s 2 of green onions, cut 1/2 cm.
- You need 500 gr of boneless chicken thighs/breast, diced, pat dry with paper towels.
- You need of For the chicken marinade:.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of For the Kung Pao sauce:.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chinese Shaoxing rice wine (optional).
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chinese black vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of water.
Kung Pao Chicken step by step
- In a medium bowl, add chicken and marinade sauce. Mix well. Set aside for at least 30 minutes..
- In a small bowl, mix well the ingredients for the sauce. Set aside..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic, ginger, and dried red chilies until fragrant and smell spicy..
- Add chicken. Keep stirring until the chicken change color..
- Add roasted peanuts and red bell peppers. Mix well..
- Add the sauce mixture. Cook until the chicken is evenly coated with the sauce. Add green onions. Stir again for a while. Remove from the heat..
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! 😋.