Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal.
You can cook Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal
- You need 400 gm of Chicken.
- It’s 400 gm of Rice (soaked 30 minutes).
- Prepare 200 gm of Curd.
- Prepare 2 of Onion sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli crush.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chilli slit.
- It’s 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- You need of Whole spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Shah zeera(cumin seeds) and.
- You need 1 of Black cardamom.
- It’s 3-4 of Green cardamom.
- It’s of Cinnamon sticks 1 inch.
- It’s 4-5 of Cloves.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 5-6 of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fennel powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and chilli powder.
Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal instructions
- Heat ghee and oil in a pressure cooker add all whole spice,after 30 second add sliced onions.saute onion become transparent..
- Add chicken cook 2 to 3 minutes.add ginger garlic paste, crush green chilli,cumin powder and salt.stir properly,add curd and give a good mix and cook 5 to six minutes..
- Add coriander and fennel seeds powder and slit green chill. And cook 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add rice and water according to your rice quality.add 1 tsp salt.close the lid.give 1 whistle on high flame and 3 whistle on low flame.turn off the flame.your jhatpat chicken pulav is ready serve with salad or rita of your choice..