Fish Shaped Chicken samosa.
You can cook Fish Shaped Chicken samosa using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish Shaped Chicken samosa
- Prepare of For dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of Maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 pinches of Ajwain.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare of Water for kneading.
- Prepare of Mix all the ingredients well and make a smooth dough..
- Prepare of Rest it for 30 mins.
- Prepare of For filling.
- You need 1/2 kg of Chicken mince.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed red chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Roasted zeera powder 1tsp roasted coriander powder 1 tsp.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green chillies chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fresh coriander.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
Fish Shaped Chicken samosa step by step
- In a pan add oil, saute ginger garlic paste in it. Now add chicken mince and bhunofy well until colour changes. Now add salt, black pepper powder, crushed red chillies, bhuna roasted zeera powder and roasted coriander powder. And cook on a low flame for 10 mins. Once it is cool down add green chillies, onion and coriander..
- Make small balls from dough. Flatten them by rolling pin, little longitudinal. Put chicken filling in it.. Make cuts on both sides. Place on strips one by one…
- Fry them on medium high flame and golden brown.now fish samosa is ready..