Keema & Couscous Paratha.
You can cook Keema & Couscous Paratha using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keema & Couscous Paratha
- It’s 100 gms of chicken mince.
- It’s 1/4 cup of couscous, soaked in 1/4 cup hot water for 15 minutes.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of red chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 cup of atta (whole wheat flour).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of oil to knead.
- It’s of oil to shallow fry.
Keema & Couscous Paratha instructions
- Knead the atta, 1 tbsp. oil and enough water to make a dough. keep aside. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan and temper with cumin seeds. Then add the onion and saute till light brown..
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder mixed with little water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Add the mince and salt and fry till dry. Add 1 cup water and cook, covered on a low flame till done and till all the moisture dries up..
- When cool, mix with the couscous and salt to taste. Keep aside. Divide the dough and the keema-couscous filling into equal portions..
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a small circle. Place a portion of the filling and bring all the edges together and close..
- Roll into a circle with the help of some atta and keep aside. Roll the rest of the dough in the similar manner with the filling..
- Heat the tawa / griddle and fry the parathas with the help of some oil on both sides till light brown. Serve with some yoghurt or pickle..