Vegetable Soup in 10 minutes.
You can have Vegetable Soup in 10 minutes using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup in 10 minutes
- Prepare 250 grams of Mixed vegetable, leafy greens of your choice.
- It’s 1 cup of Water to pressure cook.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Puree of 1 small tomato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of butter or olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic(peeled,chopped).
- Prepare of Other seasoning and garnish of your choice.
Vegetable Soup in 10 minutes step by step
- Rinse, peel and chop the vegetables and greens in small pieces.
- Add them to a pressure cooker and cook the vegetables untill tender or upto one whistle..
- Get the vegetables out of the cooker once the steam has run out.
- Blend the vegetables into a puree using the water used to pressure cook.
- Melt butter in a pot.
- Add and saute the chopped garlic till light brown.
- Next add the vegetables puree.
- Mix well and cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
- As the soup is bubbling,add the tomato puree and mix well(you can choose to add tomato while pressure cooking the vegetables too).
- Cook for a minute more before adding salt and other seasoning of your choice.
- Mix well and take off heat.
- Divide into soup bowls and serve warm with your choice of garnish.
- Note: this soup will taste excellent with croutons, fresh creme garnish. Kids can be served with some grated cheese or boiled noodles can be added to make this a filling meal.
- Follow my recipe channel for more interesting and easy recipes:.
- Browse for the video recipe:https://youtu.be/B9Wh6KxVGjo.
- Instagram at: achefandamom Pinterest at: https://pin.it/et6a5uswxsh2NNxi.