Paneer butter masala.
You can cook Paneer butter masala using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer butter masala
- Prepare 250 gms of paneer cut into 1 inch cubes.
- It’s 2 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 inch of chopped ginger & garlic.
- Prepare 3 of Chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 6-8 of cashewnuts, soaked in water for 10 minutes.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare as required of garam masala.
- Prepare as required of coriander powder.
- It’s As per taste of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need as per taste of salt.
Paneer butter masala step by step
- Grind onion, ginger and garlic in a grinder and make onion paste. Grind soaked cashewnuts with 2 tablespoons water to make cashewnut paste. Blanch the tomatoes and blend them to prepare tomato puree..
- Heat cooking oil and butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium flame. Add onion paste and saute until onion paste turns into light brown for approx. 4-5 minutes..
- Add green chilli and red chilli powder and sauté for 30-40 seconds. Add cashewnut paste..
- Stir and cook for 2-minutes. Add tomato puree and cook until oil starts to separate from the puree, it will take around 3-4 minutes. Add coriander powder and garam masala powder and mix well..
- Add 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup water and salt; mix and cook until oil comes on the surface or for approx. 4-5 minutes. Add paneer cubes, kasuri methi and cook for approx 2-minutes or until you get the desired consistency of gravy..
- Add fresh cream. mix properly and turn off the flame..
- Transfer prepared curry to a serving bowl and garnish with grated paneer..