Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast. Make sure the cheesecake does not bubble over the sides of the ramekin. Do you find yourself falling back on cereal (or having no breakfast at all!) during the week because there's no time for anything else? Never skip breakfast again with these easy microwave breakfast recipes.
Cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, egg, and a. Adjust the ingredients for whatever you have on-hand! You could even prep it as a buffet-style line where everyone can add their own ingredients and head over to the microwave to cook their quiche. You can have Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast
- Prepare of Mike's Meals In Minutes!.
- You need of ● Scrambled Eggs.
- It’s 12 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Chives [pre-chopped].
- It’s 1 Splash of Milk & Handful Of Shreadded Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper [to taste].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of ● For The Sausage.
- It’s 1 box of Jimmy Dean Precooked Frozen Sausage.
- It’s of ● For The Sides.
- You need 8 Slices of White Bread Or English Muffins [with butter & jam].
- You need 1 Bottle of Tabasco.
- It’s 1 Bottle of Green Tabasco.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Instant Hot Chocolate Instant Coffee Or Tea Bags.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Bananas.
- It’s of ● For The Kitchen Items Needed.
- Prepare 1 of Taller EX LG Plastic Bowl.
- You need 1 of Whisk & 1 Knife.
Five Minute Microwave Breakfast Burrito Recipe. For the past few years I have worked from home. Five, four, three, two, one—blastoff to breakfast! These recipes are delicious and insanely easy to make.
Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast step by step
- Turn your teapot on high heat..
- In a taller microwave safe plastic bowl whip eggs, milk, your pre-chopped chives, salt, pepper and garlic and place in microwave..
- Using a knife, punch 2 holes in the top of your Jimmy Dean packages and place in microwave beside scrambled egg bowl..
- Turn microwave on highest setting for 2 minutes and in your sausages..
- Pull out sausages if thoroughly heated and quickly mix eggs with fork..
- Set microwave for 3 more minutes and watch eggs as they will cook and attempt to rise above your bowls top..
- As they rise, open microwave and mix up eggs. Place back in microwave and turn on again..
- Your eggs should be fully scrambled within 3 1/2 minutes total microwave time. Perhaps more if you're using an older microwave..
- Serve on paper plates with plastic forks and to-go cups with whole bananas or apples, Red and Green Tabasco Sauces and hot coffee, chocolate or tea..
- BAM! You're outta there!.
It's a fast way to make a nutritious and delicious breakfast with any ingredients you have on hand. These Easy Microwave Scrambled Egg Cup Recipes are a meal prep idea for a healthy breakfast that is ready in just minutes for a quick meal on. Note: you want it to be just under too hot to touch, so you should be able to touch it and lick your fingers like, but not hold your finger on the spread without it hurting a little; adjust as necessary for your microwave. This quiche takes only five minutes to make, and is a high protein, veggie-packed breakfast to kickstart your day! No more excuses for not eating Cover with a paper towel and microwave on high for one minute.