You can cook Kfc bowls using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kfc bowls
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces. (For the batter I dip in flour then egg then back in flour and deep fry about 4 mins).
- You need of Note: you can use frozen popcorn chicken to save time.
- It’s of instant mashed potatoes, 1 package and prepare as directed. I like the Idahoan garlic parmesan ones or the plain butter ones.
- You need 1 packet of instant brown or chicken flavored gravy. Prepare as directed.
- It’s Handful of shredded Monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste. Use as much as you desire.
- Prepare of Prepare everything and layer in a bowl. Starting with potatoes, corn, chicken, top with gravy and cheese and seasonings.
Kfc bowls step by step
- I listed all steps in the ingredient column..