You can have Chicken popcorn using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken popcorn
- It’s of Prep Time : 26-30 minutes.
- You need of Cook time : 21-25 minutes.
- Prepare 4 of Serve :.
- Prepare 400 grams of Boneless Chicken cut into very small cubes.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Oil for deep-frying.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Refined flour (maida).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed black pepper 1 teaspoon.
Chicken popcorn step by step
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add salt and pepper powder and beat. Mix cornflour, 2 tbsps refined flour, salt and ¼ tsp red chilli powder and spread on a plate..
- Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, add salt, 1 tsp red chilli powder, lemon juice and mix and set aside to marinate for ½ hour. Heat sufficient oil in a wok..
- Add remaining refined flour to the chicken pieces and mix well. Dip each chicken piece separately in the egg mixture, roll in the spiced flour mixture and slide into the hot oil and deep fry till done. Do not brown them. Drain on absorbent paper..
- Mix chaat masala, remaining red chilli powder, crushed black pepper and well. Sprinkle most this spice mixture over the chicken cubes and mix well..
- Transfer into a serving bowl, sprinkle remaining spice mixture and serve hot..