Easy Fried Rice within 5 mins. Hello friends Today i am going to share with you guys easy fried rice recipe. Do try at home and let me know. This Thai fried rice recipe is so simple but delicious.
In the center of the wok, make a. Great fried rice should have individual grains that just barely clump together when picked up with chopsticks or a spoon. We tested every variable to bust some common fried-rice myths and found that it's a much more forgiving dish than people tend to think. You can cook Easy Fried Rice within 5 mins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fried Rice within 5 mins
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover cooked rice.
- You need 1 cup of mixed frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 1 handful of Spinach.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of olive oil for frying.
- It’s to taste of Salt and ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- Prepare of 1 wedge of lemon.
With my Easy Fried Rice(基本のチャーハン) recipe, you are guaranteed a delicious dinner and less waiting time. Watch How to Make Easy Fried Rice. Got tons of rice at home and don't know what to do with it? Put a delicious and fun spin on it with these classic fried rice recipes!
Easy Fried Rice within 5 mins instructions
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan on high heat. Add garlic turn the heat down to medium and cook garlic until fragrant. Add frozen vegetables stir for 2 mins or until defrosted and water has evaporated..
- Move vegetables around the pan and pour the egg in the middle. Stir continuously to scramble the egg or until fully cooked through.
- Add Rice on the top of eggs and stir quickly. Add salt and pepper.
- Add Spinach turn the heat off and stir till combined..
- Served with wedge of Lemon..
They're super easy to make even if you're a first-time chef. In my busy world of being a mum to a toddler girl, housewife, and blogger, I'm always in need of quick and easy meals. Fried rice can be an easy and delicious meal that can be made from leftover rice, but not everyone knows how to make it. This recipe is a basic outline of how to make a really easy version of fried rice, it will probably not be as good as the kind in restaurants, and can be improvised on. This fried rice recipe is adapted from the fried rice served in our restaurant.