Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan.
You can have Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan
- It’s 1/2 of red cabbage, cut into quarters and cooked for a few minutes in boiling water – add some vinegar to the cooking water so the cabbage doesn’t go blue!.
- It’s 2-3 of carrots, sliced into ribbons (using a Y peeler works).
- It’s 1 of fennel bulb, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 of corn on the cob – cooked; or a can of sweetcorn.
- It’s 2-3 of tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare Handful of broccoli florets, steamed.
- Prepare Handful of sugarsnap peas, steamed.
- It’s 3-6 of radishes, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare of you can also add some grains eg cooked brown rice or some green leaves.
- Prepare of toasted sesame or pumpkin seeds.
- It’s of some lemon zest.
- It’s of For the dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of white miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of tahini (runny or you may need more water).
- It’s of Juice of 1/2-1 lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan step by step
- For the dressing: mix everything together. Taste and add as needed..
- Layer all the vegetables in a bowl..
- Add the seeds, lemon zest. Drizzle the dressing on top. Enjoy 😋.