You can cook Flaxseed Substitutions using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flaxseed Substitutions
- You need of Substituting Eggs (common for pancakes, muffins, cookies. etc.).
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground flax meal.
- It’s 1 of Per Egg 1:3 ratio. Allow to sit for 3-5 minutes to achieve egg-like texture..
- Prepare of Substituting Flour.
- It’s 1 of A general rule of subsitition for flour is to reduce the flour by 1/2 to 3/4 cup and add the equivalent in flax flour. The fiber content of flaxseed flour will require some additional liquid when converting traditional recipes, as baked goods will brown m.
- It’s of Substituting Fat.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ground Flax = 1 Tablespoon Margarine, butter or cooking oil..
- It’s 1 of Substitute for all or some of the fat depending on the recipe.To substitute for all of the fat with flax seed, increase liquid by 75% as ground flax seed absorbs liquid. Baked goods brown more quickly..
Flaxseed Substitutions instructions
- No egg substitute will work successfully in dishes that are egg-dependent, such as quiche or meringue..
- If you use too much flax seed meal/water mixture (or if you use any flax seed meal/water mixture in pancakes), the risk is that what is baking will remain gummy inside..