Mango float. How to make Mango Float Recipe? Just watch and learn from this video. Mango Float is very a delicious Filipino dessert, a big hit during Christmas and New.
How to Make a Mango Float. A mango float is a delicious traditional Filipino dessert. Make a simple decadent cake or mix it up with some exciting ingredients. You can cook Mango float using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango float
- It’s 3-4 of ripe mangoes.
- You need 1 pack of Marie biscuit.
- You need 1 small of condensedmilk.
- It’s half cup of Cream for topping.
- Prepare 2 packs (250 ml) of cream.
- It’s 3cups of Mango puree.
- It’s of 1 cup (mango puree+condense milk.
- You need of Blend then chill in the fridge. 30 minutes.)mango puree is ready.
This mango float recipe is another way of using fresh ripe mangoes. It tastes similar to the mango cake we buy from our local Asian bakery. The difference is that this recipe consists of graham. Mango float could be the easiest, delicious no-bake dessert you could ever make.
Mango float instructions
- 1. Blend cream and condensed milk then chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or longer. (It’s chilled so the crackers won’t float while layering later on)..
- 2. Slice ripe mangoes into thin wedges then set aside..
- 3. In your preferred container, make a layer of Marie biscuit at the bottom. Pour and spread a layer of the chilled mango puree on top of the biscuits then lay mango pieces on top of the mango puree then pour and spread a layer of chilled cream.
- 7. Serve chilled and enjoy your Mango Float!.
- 4. Repeat the layering process. Make 2 to 3 layers depending the size or shape of your container..
- . 5. Finish with mangoes on top..
- 6. Store in refrigerator for 3-4hours.
Mango float is a popular dessert in the Philippines. It also goes by the names: Mango Royale or Crema de Mangga. Mango Float Recipe is the easiest, delicious no-bake Filipino dessert you can make for the entire family. Bursting with fresh mango flavor with lots of antioxidants. Combine sweetened condensed milk, nestle cream, and mango.