Vegetable masala Pulao.
You can cook Vegetable masala Pulao using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable masala Pulao
- You need 1 and 1/2 cups of sona masoori rice cleaned, washed, soaked in water for 20 minutes.
- It’s 1 of medium potato chopped in 1".
- Prepare 3 of medium tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need 2 cups of finely cut veggies like capsicum, carrot, cabbage and beans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of sahi zeera/ cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli minced.
- You need 1 and 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 and 1/2 cup of water.
Vegetable masala Pulao step by step
- Take 1 tbsp butter and olive oil in a pressure cooker. Heat in low medium flame..
- Add sahi zeera and crackle. Fry onion and chopped green chilli till translucent..
- Add ginger, garlic and potatoes and cook for in low medium flame till rawness of garlic gone and potatoes half cooked..
- Mix chopped tomatoes, turmeric and salt. Cook till soft and mushy..
- Add rest of the dry masala and cook for a minute. Mix the chopped veggies now..
- Mix the soaked rice, water and 1 tsp butter, lemon juice.Mix everything well carefully so as to avoid breaking of rice..
- Bring to boil and cook for 1 whistle. Let the cooker release pressure..
- Serve hot, delicious and lipsmackin pulao to your family and friends. Thanks.