Radish Carrot Stir Fry.
You can cook Radish Carrot Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Radish Carrot Stir Fry
- It’s 1 of . White Radish – 1 (cut or grate into fine pieces).
- You need 2 of . Carrot – 2 (cut or grate into fine pieces).
- It’s 3 of . Moong dal – 1/4 cup (Soak in warm water for 20 minutes).
- Prepare 4 of . Coconut – 1/4 cup grated.
- Prepare 5 of . Cumin – 1 tsp.
- It’s 6 of . Mustard – 1 tsp.
- It’s 7 of . Curry leaves – 1 string.
- It’s 8 of . Salt – as needed.
- Prepare 9 of . Coconut oil – 1 tbsp.
- Prepare 10 of . Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp.
- You need 11 of . Hing – pinch.
- It’s 12 of . Coriander leaves – few chopped.
- Prepare 13 of . Green chilli – 2 silted.
Radish Carrot Stir Fry step by step
- Heat coconut oil in pan add mustard and cumin. Once mustard starts to crackle add chopped radish and carrot. Add chilli and curry leaves..
- Add turmeric powder and bit salt. Add soaked moong dal and hing now. Close with lid and cook in low flame until vegetables done..
- Now open the lid and cook for another 2 minute in low flame or cook until all the water evaporates…
- When you sure all the water dried add grated coconut and coriander leaves. Adjust the salt and switch off the flame..
- Safe hot with roti or with any rice..