Lahori Chicken Masala Biryani.
You can have Lahori Chicken Masala Biryani using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lahori Chicken Masala Biryani
- It’s of For gravy.
- Prepare of Chicken 1kg Oil 3/4 cup Onion 3.
- You need of Tomatoes 5 Green chillies 5 Ginger paste1_1/2tbsp Garlic paste 1.
- It’s of Salt 2tbsp Red chilli powder1/2 tbsp Red chilli crushed1/2 tbsp.
- Prepare of Coriander powder 1_1/2tbsp Fennel powder 1tbsp.
- You need of Nutmeg powder 1/2tsp Mace powder1/2tsp.
- Prepare of Crushed green cardamom 3 Garam masala powder 1tbsp.
- You need of Cumin seeds 1tbsp Bay leaves 4 Turmeric powder 1/2tbsp.
- Prepare of Black Cumin seeds crushed 1tsp, dry plums Mint leaves 1 bunch.
- You need of Yogurt 1 cup Chat masala or khatai powder 1 tsp Lemon 1 sliced.
- You need of For rice.
- It’s of Rice 1 kg soaded 45 minutes before boiling Cloves 7.
- It’s of Green cardamom 4 Salt 3tbsp Vinegar 1tbsp Water for boiling.
Lahori Chicken Masala Biryani instructions
- Heat oil and cook sliced onions until light golden. Add in ginger garlic paste when they change colour add chicken and cook for a while. Add chopped tomatoes,green chillies, coriander powder, dried plums, salt chilli powder and flakes,funnel and cardamom powder and bay leaves, add yogurt and cook on high flame until whiteness of yogurt finish, let it steam until chicken is tender, sprinkle garam masala, mace and Nutmeg powder..
- Boil rice with boiling ingredients. Layering Layer of rice Chicken gravy Brown onion(prepare separately) Kewra essence 1/4 tsp Lemon slices of 1lemon Mint leaves Safron 1/4tsp desolved in 2 tbsp milk Or yellow food colour..
- Served with mint yogurt.