Mike's Adult Summertime 5 Calorie Lemon-Lime-aide.
You can have Mike's Adult Summertime 5 Calorie Lemon-Lime-aide using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Adult Summertime 5 Calorie Lemon-Lime-aide
- Prepare of ● For The Drinks.
- Prepare of Absolute Citron Vodka [has 0 sugar with a citrus taste].
- It’s of Real Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Minute Maid Light Lemonade [use half or less].
- You need of Small Lime Or Lemon Quarters.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments [optional].
- You need of Cracked Sea Or Table Salt [to rim glasses].
- It’s of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- It’s of Lime Wedges.
- You need of Sliced Cucumbers.
- It’s of Fresh Dill Sprigs.
- Prepare of Colorful Cocktail Stir Sticks.
Mike's Adult Summertime 5 Calorie Lemon-Lime-aide step by step
- One of the best brands out there!.
- Two of the best brands out there!.
- If desired, rim your glass with a lime or lemon wedge and dip into crushed sea or kosher salt on a plate. You can even use fleur de sel for a more delicate taste. Granulated sugar even works well with this drink. Allow salt or sugar to slightly dry and become solid before serving..
- Since everybody knows lemon and dill go together like defenseless women and railroad tracks – consider garnishing your drinks with a fresh fluffy dill sprig..
- Squeeze a small lime quarter in your drink and enjoy her poolside! Sláinte lassies!.
- If interested – try my Mike's Ø Carb Ø Cal O'Brien Bomber under my recipes. She's delicious!.