Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum. A scrumptious pineapple and bread cube stuffing that is great as a side dish with ham. I often make this dish for the holidays. Pineapple Stuffing from Delish.com is sweet, fragrant, and buttery—it can swing savory or sweet, depending on your mood!
No matter the event, this classic Pineapple Cheese Ball is perfect for all your entertaining needs. Loaded with great flavor from its tasty combination of crushed pineapple, fresh green pepper, and finely chopped. A wide variety of pineapple ball options are available to you, such as material, style, and applicable industries. You can have Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum
- You need of For the payasum.
- It’s -1 litre of whole milk.
- It’s 1 cup of tinned pineapple pureed till smooth.
- You need 3 tbsp. of long grain basmati rice, washed and soaked 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pineapple custard powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of saffron.
- You need of whipped cream,saffron,tulsi leaves and cherries for garnish.
- It’s of For payasum balls# stuffing (-1/2cup chopped tinned pineapple or chopped fruits of choice,.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted khoya crumbled.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsps of chopped cashewnuts,almonds and raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 9-12 slices of brown or white bread,.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk,.
This delicious pineapple stuffing is made with only five ingredients and it is the perfect side dish for a pork or baked ham dinner. Grab your FREE copy of one of our most popular and engaging activity packets! Pineapple stuffing is also easier to make than prepping whole cranberries for stuffing. Serve it as a side but be sure to try some along with a bite of ham or turkey on your fork.
Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum instructions
- For payasum balls stuffing -Roast all the nuts and mix with sugar and remaining stuffing ingredients except pineapple. Cool and mix with pineapple or chopped fruits..
- Mould the filling into small lemon sized balls. Cut the crust of bread slices and dip them into milk and immediately squeeze out the excess milk..
- Place a prepared ball in the center of each slice and wrap the slice around the ball to cover it completely. Prepare all the balls similarly..
- For the pineapple payasum pudding -Grind rice in small mixie till very smooth. Add a little water if required. Put milk and sugar to boil in a large vessel. When boiling, reduce and simmer for 5-7 minutes..
- Add rice paste, saffron and pineapple custard powder stirring continuously, simultaneously. Bring back to a boil simmer on low, till mixture is a little thick. Remove from heat..
- Add pineapple puree and saffron. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream..
- To serve- Place ready payasum-pineapple# stuffed mixture balls in a serving dish. Pour payasum-cream sauce over the balls and garnish with saffron, cherries and whipped cream and tulsi leaves. Serve chilled.
Did you scroll all this way to get facts about pineapple ball point? Well you're in luck, because here they come. Pineapple lumps or pineapple chunks are a chocolate-covered confection with a soft, chewy pineapple-flavoured middle from New Zealand. They are often identified as Kiwiana. Wrap in bacon. "Hollowed out pineapple stuffed with boneless country style ribs rubbed with homemade seasoning and wrapped in thick cut bacon and sprinkled with a light creole seasoning.