Meatloaf with glaze.
You can have Meatloaf with glaze using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf with glaze
- It’s 3 lbs of 80 / 20 lean ground hamburger.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of butter optional.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of olive oil optional.
- Prepare 2 cups of Panko Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of greek seasoning.
- You need 3 teaspoons of Creole seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely diced.
- You need 1 Clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded carrots chopped up fine.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of small red bell pepper chopped up fine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spicy ketchup (ketchipotle).
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup or use a total of 1/2 cup if no spicy ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Glaze topping.
- You need 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spicy Brown mustard.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup (plus 1 Tablespoon spicy ketchup optional.
- You need of : NOTE : For patties and muffin tin meatloaf.
- Prepare of On a baking sheet form mixture into patties or fill muffin tins.
- You need of Bake for 35 minutes.
- You need of Then top with a little glaze and bake for about 10 more minutes.
Meatloaf with glaze step by step
- Optional step In a skillet sautee onion, celery, red peppers, garlic and carrots in butter and olive oil till tender..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix everything well except topping.
- Form into a loaf in a 13×9 inch dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes or till done. Mix up glaze topping and set aside..
- Pour some sauce on and continue to bake for at least 20 more minutes.
- Let rest before slicing and serve with additional sauce as desired.